Welcome to The Motorcoach Insider
Why I Started This Blog
Welcome!
My name is Danny B., and I serve as the General Manager and Chief Financial Officer of BuyCoachBus. Every day, I work with charter companies, churches, transportation providers, fleet managers, and first-time buyers looking for dependable commercial passenger vehicles.
Through my experience in fleet operations, purchasing, sales, and financial management, I've seen firsthand what separates a smart investment from an expensive mistake. Buying a motorcoach isn't just about finding the lowest price—it's about understanding maintenance history, operating costs, reliability, and choosing the right equipment for your business.
That's why I created The Motorcoach Insider.
This blog is dedicated to sharing practical knowledge about the motorcoach and commercial transportation industry. Whether you're buying your first shuttle bus, expanding a charter fleet, or simply researching different makes and models, you'll find valuable information designed to help you make informed decisions.
Here you'll find articles covering topics such as:
- Buying used motorcoaches
- Fleet maintenance and preventative maintenance
- MCI, Volvo, Van Hool, Prevost, and shuttle bus reviews
- DOT compliance and inspections
- Fleet management strategies
- Financing and purchasing tips
- Industry news and trends
- Equipment spotlights and inventory updates
My goal is simple: to provide honest, experience-based information that helps transportation operators and buyers make better decisions and build successful businesses.
Thank you for visiting, and I hope you'll follow along as we explore the motorcoach industry together.
Safe travels,
Danny B.
General Manager & Chief Financial Officer
BuyCoachBus
🌐 www.BuyCoachBus.com

Comments
Post a Comment